Clarion Hotel The Edge - 9008 Tromsø
INHOUSE SALES MANAGER
Clarion Hotel is more than just a hotel. We do more out of every detail, and create meeting arenas that increase the quality of life for our guests and colleagues. Together with us, you will be where it happens, in the heart of the city or at the airport.
By working in Clarion Hotel, we can guarantee:
- That you will surround yourself with the most knowledgeable hoteliers in the Nordics
- That you will be included in decisions concerning your department
- That your opinion matters
- That you will experience true joy and care from your colleagues and leaders
- That you get the development you need to blossom professionally and personally
- That you will get the opportunity to work across the Nordics, if this is a wish of yours
- That you will get to work in a safe work environment in continuous development and change.
Our goals are sky-high, and you will be met by a team filled with talents and personalities that goes the extra mile everyday to deliver guest experiences out of the ordinary. Our ambition is to have the most engaged and competent employees in the industry. Are you one of them?
Don't you just love the word TrevPAR? Are you driven by building, taking care of and developing relations?
Relations are one of the most important factors in business, we believe. Trust is something we need to earn, and that becomes the foundation for everything we build our company on. Right now we are building again in our Sales and planning department, and we are looking for a talented Inhouse Sales Manager. A strong leader with an eye for quality, details and experiences. You will be a part of the management-team, and report to the General Manager. In this role, you will work operative with guests and customers, but also long term with our strategies. You have a commercial mindset with a deep understanding of how a hotel operates, and you take ownership for the guests total experience at the hotel, not only within your own departments field- every day.
Would you like to be a part of our future in Clarion Hotel The Edge? Do you like to be challenged and to challenge? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
As ourInhouse Sales Manager, you will play an important role in handling our incoming business and sales. Our guests are just as diverse as us. They are groups, companies, individuals and event-organizers who seek facilities where they can host their event. You will be the link between the guest and the hotels operating departments - where you have to make sure that everyone has the information they need for the guests events to be a success.
In this position, you will have some of the following tasks:
- Main responsible for incoming bookings, outgoing sales, up-sale and repurchase
- Development of your skilled team-members, both professionally and personally
- Be "The Guardian of the Brand" in the production of events, meetings and other gatherings at the hotel
- Strategic responsibility together with the Revenue Manager, to optimize and coordinate the sales within all market segments.
- Presentation of the foundation for commercial decisions for the General Manager and other stakeholders.
- Be a driver for development in your department and for the hotel
- Coordination of campaigns and package-deals
- Administrative tasks in PMS, POS, CRM, Sales & Catering and CMS-system.
- Responsible for making sure that routines and policies are followed in the department
At hiring, a complete work-description will be presented, with an overview of your mandate and expectations.
About Clarion Hotel The Edge
We are the flagship-hotel of Strawberry in the North of Norway, with 290 rooms, awesome F&B outlets and extensive meeting facilities. We are proud to be a culture arena, with concerts and other events that the locals of Tromsø love to attend. Sustainable operations are on the top of our agenda every day, and with almost 200 colleagues from almost 40 different nations we have the possibility to create a better world- for our and future generations.
All of the above in fewer words:
We are looking for a really nice leader, that cares for the team, the guests, the hotel and our world. You will be so important to us! The job is fun, challenging and very team oriented. We take care of each other and we really look forward to getting a new colleague and friend.
The recruitment process will start immediately- and the position might be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact the General Manager, Ida Jakobsen by mail or phone (email@example.com / +47 94821113)
- Clarion Hotel The Edge
- Kaigata 6, 9008 Tromsø
Clarion Hotel® is all about living, not just staying - it's an experience. And you who work within Clarion are not just an employee - you are part of the experience! You are just as important to us as our guests. Today, we have several thousand employees, all with different experiences and ...
- Antall stillinger: